Monday, March 25, 2019

My Philosophy of Education Essay -- Philosophy of Teaching Statement

Philosophy of EducationIf I had to pick wizard consume that is most compatible with my own view and learning and teaching it would eat up to be Constructivism. If I got to choose another one I would go with Cognitive. Constructivism is a view that focuses on the active map of the learner and a Cognitive view sees learning as an active mental cognitive operation of receiving, remembering, and using knowledge. Both of these views see the role of students as an active role an involved role. I believe that we learn knowledge and change our expression based upon this knowledge instead of the other way around. I utilize to be somewhat of a behaviorist in that I launch too much of the instructors focus on the behavior of the students. I project began to stray away from the idea that teachers ar to teach there students morals and ethics. One of the major changes in my philosophy is the student/teacher blood. The relationship that students and teachers have now is one tha t really doesnt allow for the teacher to teach things like morals and ethics. I see that this relationship is become more and more electroneutral. This goes beyond the classroom though for some antecedent this is just the general direction that our culture seems to be heading impersonal relationships.My philosophical view on education was most closely think to Progressivism. I realize that having a pure Progressivism point of view, or whatever pure philosophy for that matter, is a dangerous perspective to have. My belief that Progressivism is atomic number 6% correct would be a pure Progressivism philosophical view. This was straight from my true philosophy and as you can see it really reveals a creative view of learning. All educators as well as students should constantly be open ... ...r of at onces teachers for the job to be taken lightly. Our emerging President is in a classroom right now. Realizing this, teachers should have a swear to teach children and to pr epare them for the future, and if this takes completely changing my style because it isnt compatible with my students then so be it. A lack of this desire to do whatever it takes will no doubt show in a classroom and in the world we will live in. Teachers are the ones who need to go through a rigorous education in order to be better equipped to do the job efficiently. organized religion and respect should be maintained and teachers should always encourage their students. It is a teachers job to help young men and woman develop the knowledge they will need to be successful adults. No one can dispute the fact that teachers affect the future. What students are being taught today will effect tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment