Saturday, January 26, 2019

Website and Shopping Cart

I am the owner of a app arl store along the jersey shore boardwalk and decide to admit in e-commerce AFEISHA HERRY STRAYER UNIVERSITY MICHAEL HOWARD BUS107 11/26/2011 I am the owner of a vestments store along the jersey shore boardwalk and decide to engage in e-commerce I am the owner of a small clothing store along jersey shore and I am macrocosm reach outed green for my man name that I provide use in the process of e-commerce. Firstly the soil name that I provide be using essential be pronounceable, brandable, makes sense and also be available, if my theater of operations name is in force(p) in admirering the craft to grow, I will not sell it.An effective do primary(prenominal) name is not clean to compose and sometimes obtain, from my experience I know that a bully domain name fashions a good impression online and makes you influence spate and eventually they will buy your fruits if you be selling something, all of this I would stick taken into consideration in front I created a domain name, from my point of view I would not sell an effective domain name if I know it will give my business a boost. likewise I will look at the bigger vista I know that I tolerate make a bigger cyberspace if I keep my domain name than to sell it for 1000 which I might not even make a profit on.On the other hand its ok if someone has a good domain name and wishes to sell it I dont see it as being unethical, it all comes down to a soulfulnesss decision on how effective and useful the name is to them and if they will benefit from which ever decision they make. The e-commerce software you will be using must provide a catalog video display, shopping dredge capabilities, and traffic treat. The convenience and usability for the customer are benefits of these functions.State how each of these functions could be well(p) to your business. Catalogs offer consumers a round-eyed range of products of either generalized or specialized nature, the shopping fo rce acts as a mediator amongst payment processors and entanglement station as well as a janitor divine serviceing customers finds the conveniences provided. A shopping cart thats easy to navigate and plastic enough to cater for the personal needs of the customers, improves the site usability and makes online shopping a pleasant experience for the customers.In the absence of a shopping cart the customers wouldnt have a place to store and manage fourfold items and would not have to order separately. For a business the shopping cart software organizes the information for successful executions and ensures that things run orderly and smoothly. It enables the employer to care the customers more easily with shopping cart integration it would rattling be hard for the business operators to manage their client if every person would have to order every time he chooses a product. art owners are benefited due to a better utilitarianity that comes with the majority of shopping cart syst ems that offer features such as back end marketing, wish list and record tracking. A good quality shopping cart offers rich functional capabilities to the e-commerce business such as a concise catalog counsel and a simplified business management by producing a wide array of reports to manage the finances better, monitor sales and provide alter customer service. A shopping cart removes any obstacles in the means of the online customers and the growth of an online business. traffic processing is a type of computer processing that takes place in a computer exploiter. Every business has to messiness with some form of executions, how a company decides to manage these transactions gage be a important factor in the success. As a business grows its number of transactions usually grows as well . dealings processing is a tool that raft help growing business deal with their increasing number of transactions. The advent of online technology has made the transnational distribution of goods and information a quick and often simple process.The military issue of features like secure servers, one click shopping, and tracking of packages over the net have helped make them feel more at ease with the process. Transaction processing offer a rapid processing for any business, reliability, standardization, controlled access, transaction processing qualifiers, atomicity consistency, isolation and durability. Transactions processing support routine solar day to day activities that occur in the normal course of business that help the company add value to its product and services, business expect transaction rocessing to accomplish a number of specific objectives process data generated by and about transactions, maintain a high degree of accuracy and integrity, release timely documents and reports, increase labor efficiency, help provide increased service, help build and maintain customer devotion and acquire competitive advantage. Creating an effective presence on the meshing using revenue the seller establishes a brand image, and then uses the strength of that image to sell by means of printed catalogues mail to prospective buyers.Buyers place orders by mail or by duty a telephone number provided an effective site is one that create an attractive presence that meets the objectives of the business or organization by attracting visitants to the web site, making the site interesting enough that visitors stay and explore, convincing visitors to maintain the sites links to obtain information creating an impression consistent with the organization is coveted image, building a trusting relationship with visitors and encouraging visitors to return to the site.Business accomplishes all of their goals for their website in their current web presence. Having a site that is get-at-able and easy for people to use can improve your web presences. level off making sure that the site encourages visitors to trust and even develop feelings of loyalty toward s the organization behind the web site. An effective site should give the visitor easy access to the organizations history, a statement of objective or delegation statement, information about products or services, financial information and a path to communicate with the organization.Presentation is also important, but so is realizing that the web is an interactional medium. Web site usability is important for a company on the creation Wide Web a company is web site is the precisely point of contact that a company has with anyone who is implicated in it. thence companies rely on their web presence in order to achieve their online goals, be they commercials or otherwise. A company sets its usability goals through a combination of user proofing. The company then needs to qualitatively and quantitatively unsex these goals then prioritize them so as to determine its usability goals.According to Nielsen and loranger the trio most important characteristics that distinguish a usab le web site are simplicity, naturalness and ease of use. When good usability is implemented in concomitant with good web design characteristics, especially visual attractiveness, it results in a web site that positively affects users behavior and the trust that a user has in the company to whom the website belongs. This trust is also affected by the users perceived usability that is the perception that the user has about the usability of a website before he/she actually makes use of it.Researchers such as safavi have be that website having a user friendly design and an easy to use port increases user satisfaction. Research also shows that the importance of web site usability increases in relation to the competition that exists within the environment that website is operating in. I can find no better quote than jakob Nielsens famous idiomatic expression that on the web the user experiences usability first off and pays later meaning that users are always at a click away from leav ing a website they are in if they do not find it usable.To develop a web marketing strategy for my business I will first have considered who is my customer, what I have to offer and understand where I am and what I can do helps me to create an effective marketing strategy. In identifying the market fragment that I will target I must do some research on my market , identifying who are my main competitors are, what are they doing online, what are their weaknesses and strength, do they offer a guarantee, is their product really good and do they build links constantly or not.Also who are my favorite customers, what forces them to buy one or another product, bring reviews, forums, testimonials to find out as much as I can about my target market. After I have performed a through online market research its time to systematize the data I have. What are the main strengths and weaknesses of my competitors? My marketing strategy for the company will concenter on the market segment of an ent ire family with young children, to reach that segment my business will feature clothing for every category of the family, a la mode(predicate) and affordable is the key to attracting customers.To advertise my business on the web for the first time I will create a very effective website with a very outstanding domain name, a creative and innovative web page, and informative information about my business. After creating an effective website how I display the products on the site has to do with how I would advertise, my advertising has to be interested , entertaining and capturing so that my target market would want to buy my product by just hearing about out. A good publicizing helps to gain customers. ReferenceBrewer, it, 2003 website usability of the www as practice. In first Latin American web congress la- web03. Santiago, Chile, 2003 Belanger,F , et, al,2006,website success metrics, addressing the duality of goals. discourse of the acm. 4a Baker, Michael the Strategic Marketing Plan Audit 2008. ISBN 1902433998 * Laermer, Richard Simmons, Mark, Punk Marketing, New York harper Collins, 2007 ISBN 978-0-06-115110-1 (Review of the book by Marilyn Scrizzi, in Journal of Consumer Marketing 24(7), 2007) Schneider 2011/9th edition pg one hundred forty

No comments:

Post a Comment